Things to do in Bright...
There are so many activities in Bright for all ages and interests. If you are looking for things to do in Bright, look no further...
- Walks and trails; waterfalls, rivers, lookouts and history
- Camping; swags, tents, camper trailers, caravans and cabins
- Markets; the 3rd Saturday of every month in Bright or 4th Saturday is the Myrtleford Farmers Market and on the 1st Saturday is the Mount Beauty markets.
- Cycle; rail trails (sealed bike paths), mountain bike parks and road cycling challenges
- Adventure; kayaking, abseiling, rock climbing, horse riding, paragliding and snow (in winter)
- Food and beverages; home grown, homemade, fast or slow, wine, coffee, gin or beer. It’s all good!
- Two National Parks; Mount Buffalo and Alpine, both with walking trails, vista’s, wild life, rivers and picnic spots.
- Fishing; rivers, lakes or trout farm
- Family friendly; Splash Park, play grounds, cycle paths, deer farm, trout farms, cinema and so much more.
- Golf; four courses in amazing locations
- Events; Autumn Festival, Spring Festival, cycle, cars, running, mountain biking and music, something for everyone
- Pamper; day spa, massage, yoga or beauty
- Arts and culture; galleries, music and museums
- History; gold, cattlemen’s huts, snow and tobacco.