- Restaurant and Cafe
The Riverdeck Kitchen is the perfect place to relax in Bright. Great coffee, fabulous food, local and regional wines and friendly service, all in one of Bright’s most picturesque locations.
Located by the Ovens River and overlooking beautiful Howitt Park, the Riverdeck is fully licensed and has free Wi-Fi.
Open for breakfast (all day) and lunch, the seasonal menu is complimented by daily specials, kid friendly and delicious house baked scones and cakes.
Whether it’s summer on the deck or winter by the fire, the Riverdeck is a great place to gather with family and friends and celebrate the tastes of the region.
Just an easy walk in town, with plenty of parking close by and adjacent to the Alpine Visitor Information Centre, there’s no better place to start your alpine escape.
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- Gluten Free Available
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Live Music
- High Tea or Afternoon Tea
- Under $20
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Restaurant and Catering Australia
- Fully licensed
- Between $0 and $20