- Visitor Information Centres
Mount Beauty, located just 90 minutes south east of Albury or 30 minutes drive from Bright, provides an ideal base to tour the Kiewa Valley and Falls Creek.
There is an array of experiences available ranging from walking, cycling, eating and drinking, hang gliding, snow and water activities, and a broad range of accommodation for all tastes and budgets. Staff and volunteers in the Mount Beauty Visitor Information Centre can help plan your holiday to Mount Beauty and Surrounds.
The Centre offers an award-winning museum, hydroelectricity display, with regional food and wine for purchase. The Information Centre also stocks a range of maps, books, souvenirs and gifts, specialising in maps and trail guides of the Alpine National Park, including Mount Bogong and Mount Feathertop, as well as information on all of Victoria.
For more information on things to see and do while visiting Mount Beauty and Surrounds, visit the website.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- History & Heritage
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Picnic Area
- Interactive Centre
- Interpretive Centre
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
- Authentic Aboriginal Arts and Crafts
- RV Parking
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Australian Museums and Galleries Association