- Restaurant and Cafe
Coffee Chakra is a cafe and small boutique coffee roastery located in the picturesque town of Myrtleford in the Alpine Valley.
The owners and staff pride themselves on offering quick efficient service, delicious food made totally on premises and coffee specially roasted for the cafe. The cafe opens for breakfast and lunch all day and the menu offers modern food with Indian inspiration.
You can find authentic Chai being brewed and a selection of home made curries, as well as great cakes.
Myrtleford is a great stop on the way to the snow resorts as it is the first major town from the highway.
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Modern Australian
- No license available
- Under $20
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.