- From $170
Autumn Abode Cottages offer one and two bedroom self-contained cottages tastefully decorated with French provincial influences. Clean and well presented, the cottages include complimentary Wi-Fi, queen size beds, DVD library, washing machine, private verandahs and barbecue. The landscaped gardens provide a peaceful and relaxed setting with views to surrounding mountains.
The cottages are ideally situated in a quiet location. An easy 500 metre walk to the centre of town and 300 metres to the Ovens river. The popular Murray to Mountains Bike Rail Trail is right in front of your door. It takes you to Bright’s restaurants and shops or all the way to Wangaratta.
Autumn Abode Cottages are smokefree and pet free.
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Not Available
- Nature & Wildlife
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
Cottage One has an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area decorated with French provincial influence. It has a queen sized bed with quality linen and a separate bathroom. It also has a separate laundry with a washing machine. Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating, with electric panel heaters in the bedrooms. The verandah has and outdoor dining table and electric hooded barbecue and is surrounded by landscaped gardens.
This Two Bedroom Cottage sleeps up to four people and has an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area decorated with French provincial influence.
With a queen sized bed in the main bedroom and two long single beds in the second bedroom. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes. There is a separate bathroom and a separate laundry with a washing machine and a second toilet. Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating, with electric panel heaters in the bedrooms. The verandah has and outdoor dining table and electric hooded barbecue and is surrounded by landscaped gardens.