- Bed and Breakfast
- Retreats and Lodges
- Retreat and Lodges
- From $160
Located in the heart of the Victorian High Country, Spring Spur Stay is your country home away from home.
Visit the working property, home of Bogong Horseback Adventures, any season of the year. Ride the mountain bred horses in their spectacular backyard. Stay with the Bogong Baird’s and share the experiences of everyday life combined with warm country hospitality.
Spring Spur Stay’s ride and stay packages or clinics are available throughout the year. All rides include brilliant riding terrain on one of our good natured Spring Spur bred Australian Stock horses. The rides travel the stock routes of the beautiful Kiewa Valley through river crossing into the scented peppermint and woollybutt forests of the Alpine National Park.
Check the website for dates for the short stay and clinic options.
- Communal Lounge
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Games or recreation room
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Not Available
- Nature & Wildlife
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tour Desk
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Ecotourism Certified (EA)
- The Ecotourism Association of Australia
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.