- Camping and Holiday Parks
- From $30
Mt Buffalo Caravan Park is nestled at the junction of the beautiful Ovens and Buckland Rivers at the foot of Mt Buffalo.
Mt Buffalo Caravan Park is quiet, secluded, pet friendly and a great family park. Deluxe and studio cabins are available at very competitive rates. The Caravan Park hosts river view powered and non powered camping sites with annual sites available too. The park also adjoins the famous Rail Trail.
You can hire a fire drum from reception to use on your site. You can also purchase wood which they will deliver right to your door. Enquire at reception.
If you forget something when you go camping, you can pick up essential items at Mt Buffalo Caravan Park’s kiosk. Located in the reception area, you can purchase anything from toothpaste and sunscreen, through to snack foods and washing powder. Over the Easter and Christmas period, newspapers are available from reception.
The adventure playground can be used by the littlest campers right through to the age of 12. With slides, climbing frames, tyre wall and a large grassy area your little ones will have hours of fun.
For any further information please contact Mt Buffalo Caravan Park.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Games or recreation room
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Not Available
- Camp Kitchen
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
Beautiful new cabins, sleeping up to six guests in a queen bed and four bunks. Full Kitchen and dining area. Lounge with comfortable suite. Lovely bathroom with separate toilet. Some cabins have a deck with tables and chairs. All are situated in prime positions within the Park.
Situated in a quiet, secluded area of the park, the ensuite cabins provide beds for four to six guests. Each cabin has a colour television, kitchenette, ensuite with a shower and toilet as well as a lounge area. All linen is provided at no extra cost.
Mt Buffalo Caravan Park has 36 powered camping sites around the park. All powered sites are grassed and most have lovely shade.
Some of the non-powered camping sites have absolute river frontage. Most sites are very shady and all are grassed