Hedonistic Hiking Highlights at Mount Buffalo National Park
A great long weekend (three days) of food, wine and walking based in beautiful Bright with hikes on Mount Buffalo and through the vineyards of the Ovens Valley. Beautiful dinners of seasonal local fare at two of Bright’s best restaurants, plus an unforgettable sunset feast on The Horn of Mount Buffalo.
Choose where to stay from an amazing selection of local accommodation and savour an unmissable sunset dinner on the top of Mount Buffalo. This long weekend could form part of an extended visit exploring the highlights of beautiful Victoria.
- Two professional guides to look after your every need
- Three fully-guided hikes
- Free transfers to and from your accommodation in Bright
- Dinner on each of the 3 evenings with excellent wines
- Picnic lunches on Saturday and Monday
- Wine tasting at Ringer Reef winery
- Comprehensive pre-trip information
You will need to bring:
Comfortable walking boots with good ankle support.
Waterproof jacket. Sunhat/sun screen.
Small day pack to carry camera, water bottle and layers.
$795 per person excluding accommodation