- Festivals and Celebrations
- Workshops and Talks
- 26 Feb 2021 13:00 15:00
- 27 Feb 2021 13:00 15:00
- 28 Feb 2021 13:00 15:00
In its third year, this ‘without equal’ festival is the antidote for working women that want more from their life and or their career. With maverick female role models, it will instil daring to fight for a more fulfilling and adventurous life; the remedy to ceding to conventional career and parenting pressures in addition to societal expectations that are driving women towards burnout, self-sacrifice and deteriorating mental and physical health. Festival-goers at the launch last year gave it a whopping 98% thumbs up.
Over three days, in the stunning surrounds of Bright, NE Victoria, the Festival will host motivational female speakers, run professional development workshops and adventure activities that will pump women full of courage to pave their way to a more deliberate and fulfilling life.
They invite women to plan a weekend with colleagues, girlfriends, mothers and daughters in the High Country with a variety of tickets catering for solo adventurers, girls weekend away, mother-daughter bonding, team building and corporate reward packages.
Get a Grip of the Grind dares women to reconnect to what matters most for professional and personal success.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Pop Up Wine Bar