Ringer Reef Winery is a small vineyard and winery in Porepunkah that is owned and operated by Bruce and Annette Holm.
Just six kilometres from Bright at the base of Mount Buffalo. It is within easy reach of a wide range of activities from fine cuisine dining to outdoor activities such as snow skiing, bushwalking, rock climbing and bike riding.
The Murray to Mountains Rail Trail runs past the front gate. The vineyard and winery provide some of the best views in the area, the view of Mount Buffalo is extraordinary. Come and enjoy this tranquil panoramic setting with a glass of their premium wines on offer.
Ringer Reef Winery’s Cellar Door is open daily, excluding Good Friday and Christmas Day.
Nibbles available include Annie’s homemade bread with Happy Valley Homestead olive oil and dukkah, Boosey Creek cheeses, delicious meats, Mt Buffalo Olives quince paste & olives, Australian Pumpkin Seeds, Bright Chocolate, Granny’s Pantry sauces and chutneys, and more.
Contact Ringer Reef winery for more information on group bookings and events throughout the year. Your hosts look forward to seeing you at the winery.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Gluten Free Available
- Delivery available
- Between $20 and $30
- Share Plates
- Wine Bar