Nightingale Bros. Alpine Apple Orchards and Farm Gate Store
Nightingale Bros prides itself on offering the very best seasonal produce that the region has to offer.
Visit the farm gate store to stock up on freshly picked apples, nuts, berries and seasonal fruits as well as a large range of locally produced jams, chutneys, vinegars, oils, gifts and goodies.
Also available is their very own Alpine Cider and Sparkling Apple Juice, made from 100% crushed Nightingale Alpine Apples.
The Nightingale family has been growing crisp alpine apples in the historic Wandiligong Valley since 1954. Nightingale Bros invite you to visit the orchard and farm gate store to enjoy beautiful mountain views and picturesque surrounds.
Buses are welcome. Please contact two days prior to your visit where possible.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.